mercredi 24 février 2010

Please keep Loving me, for ever I'll be Loving You

Un remake d'un tube chanté par Bryan Adams que j'ai personnalisé pour souhaiter une bonne journée à une personne trop chère pour moi:

Still feel all the best thing you told me
Feel you're the best gift
Remember every surprise Baby
and all the Love I get
Still love you more
Never, thought I, we can more
I got to like smiles on your face
And the happiness they taste
I want to keep them longer
It makes me feel stronger
So if you're feeling lonely don't
You're the only one I ever want
I'm always "wanting" make it good
So if you think that I Love you
A little more than I should
Please keep loving me
That's all what I want of you
Please keep loving me
Cupid toutched me with his bow
Don't go away from me
You know you're my only Truth
Please keep loving me
For ever I'll be loving You

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Perfect surprise sweetheart, thanks for this beautiful morning and for changing may mood ;)
My idol :*