mercredi 7 octobre 2009

I won't survive

Ceci est une ré interprétation de la chanson "I will survive" que j'ai du modifier à l'occasion d'un bug (core) que je viens de découvrir en effectuant les test unitaire sur ce que je viens de développer (P'). Tout compte fait, il vaut mieux le prendre ainsi!

At first I was affraid, I was petrified
Keep thinking how I could ever live with P' by my side

And I spent so many nights thinking why does it core
Then now I'm sure that what ever done I'll never know

So I'm thinking seriously in killing some one
I think that in this place I'm not the only one

The other solution is to break my head on the wall
Why, if that won't solve the problem at All?

What a shit of life
I won't survive
...

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

hhh je réalise maintenant que c'est vraimment funny :p